At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
At AKQA Gurgaon, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Experience of graphic rendering using the HTML5 : Comprehensive knowledge of tags, HTML API (Geo, Storage, More APIs), Basic META Tags, CANVAS
- Extensive knowledge on CSS3 : Selectors & Hierarchy, Layouts, Responsive Designs, Build Tools, LESS, SASS, Knowledge of Flexbox, CSS Object Model
- Develop and maintain responsive web applications, website pages and CMS systems for our clients.
- Experience in React JS is mandatory
- Good to have experience React Native & Expo, Formik , Redux, Saga , Story Book
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Web applications and Website pages.
- Operate in an iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Provide accurate estimates for work to be completed.
- Evaluate system specifications against business requirements.
- Produce quality code that is readable and maintainable by the team.
- Plan and execute testing across multiple platforms and solutions.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years’ industry experience.
- Analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.