Web Developer - Full-Stack React
As a member of the AKQA Technology team, you will aspire to help our clients unlock new opportunities through modern technology and provide technology solutions as an enabler for their businesses. We value learning, and provide opportunities to grow, explore new technologies, and continuously develop. You will work as part of an exemplar cross-functional team producing high quality work at pace.
Located in Gothenburg, Sweden, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. We value innovation, service, quality, and thought - which provides a unique opportunity to make a difference.
You will have experience in full-stack development skills and modern Cloud technologies, or a willingness to learn them. You will collaborate with the team to implement creative designs to a high standard and be able to problem-solve and troubleshoot. You will collaborate with highly skilled cross-functional teams, contributing to technical decisions, implementations and supporting continuous improvement to ways-of-working. As a self-starter, you should take an active interest in evolving technology and keep up to date with modern techniques. You will work within the team using the latest patterns & practices, evolutionary Cloud architecture and Agile/Lean principles.
● Competency with modern web application development.
● Competent in one of the following frameworks: ReactJs / VueJs / Angular.
● Able to translate comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code.
● Basic knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, and Node applications.
● Understanding in, or experience with, Test-Driven Development.
● Use of practices and patterns such as Clean Code, Domain-Driven Design.
● Experience with Agile and/or Lean principles is a benefit.
● Exposure to Continuous Integration/Deployment techniques is a benefit.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
● A genuine passion for technology, able to quickly upskill and learn.
● Takes ownership of code with an emphasis on ensuring high-quality.
● Team player able to collaborate openly within teams and contribute value.
● Clear communication when conveying technical complexity.
● Interest in other aspects of software delivery outside of pure tech.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion,
gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Apply
This job post is no longer open to applicants.