Cape Town, South Africa & Johannesburg, South Africa
Senior Campaign Manager
At AKQA Performance we imaginatively apply art and science to create transformative experiences, accelerate growth and future-proof organisations. AKQA Performance designs every touchpoint along the customer journey with unmatched native ability to define, find, connect, and inspire audiences across all brand interactions.
At AKQA, our Senior Campaign Managers harbour a deep-rooted passion for developing clear and compelling responses to briefs by leveraging their industry insight and expertise in paid media.
At AKQA you'll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
This role is for individuals who have a passion for using data and technology to generate innovative solutions in media. The ideal candidate will have a senior level of experience and will be required to independently research, plan, implement and optimise campaigns across multiple clients.
- Maintain accurate and timely output and delivery.
- Help to strengthen the profile of the Media team and drive team progression.
- Ability to analyse data to provide insights and recommendations.
- Proactively seek out testing and tactical opportunities to recommend to clients.
- Deliver remarkable client service to become a go-to Campaign Manager in media and an agency partner.
- Deliver strategic opportunities to strategy teams and clients based on analysis coupled with keen marketing intelligence.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
Individuals applying for this role must be able to provide clear evidence of campaign planning, implementation, management and optimisation.
- Strong attention to detail and technical know-how
- Demonstrable experience in a hands-on role in media with expertise in campaign management, data analysis, web analytics, digital marketing performance metrics, and marketing intelligence
- Demonstrable experience in account and campaign design, setting up analytics, and analysing performance
- Proof of certifications/training in media are advantageous
- Work with key stakeholders to align business goals with marketing objectives, focussing on a strategic approach to media
- Analyse toolsets and provide recommendations
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (especially Excel) and Google product suite
- Demonstrable experience with Google Data Studio (or similar)
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply