Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Deliver and inspire category defining work from both you and others who work with you, influencing where appropriate a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media
As a Senior Designer based in Saudi Arabia, you will have the opportunity to partner with ambitious local, regional and global teams as well as clients in one of the world’s most innovative regions. Your role will be particularly essential in crafting work together with English-speaking colleagues that resonates both within the Kingdom, as well as with global audiences.
- Consistently deliver several successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Participate in pitches.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Be client facing, present creative work to both internal and client stakeholders, and be the creative go-to on accounts you work on.
- Own and manage projects with some oversight from a Creative Director, remaining accountable for the delivery of creative output that meets AKQA standards for creative excellence.
- Share your knowledge with AKQA teams and mentor mid/junior designers.
- Stay up to date with the latest design and technology trends.
- High level client & team satisfaction.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design thinking and art direction across a variety of mediums and clients.
- Exceptional design aesthetics with portfolio to demonstrate.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in branding design methodologies and design thinking.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas of their kind in the world.
- You are passionate, driven and obsessed about your craft and stay on top of best practice in your field.
- You have extensive experience with software like Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma and Keynote.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply