It takes a village to raise a brand.
At AKQA, our goal is to expand horizons, combining the curiosity, ambition, imagination and pioneering spirit of a start-up with the reach of a global enterprise.
AKQA employs over 7,000 people in more than 50 countries. Our clients includes more than half the Fortune 500 top 20 companies. We are trusted by clients across a number of industry verticals, from the fastest-growing start-ups, to leading multinationals and government agencies.
Recognition for AKQA:
- Won 600 Cannes Lions in the last decade, including two Grand Prix’s at Cannes Lions in 2019 and the Design Grand Prix in 2021.
- Won 65+ Agency of the Year awards.
- Winner of Fast Company World Changing Ideas award 2021 and 2022.
- Winner of 19 D&AD Awards in 2021 and eight in 2022.
- The only agency to lead Gartner’s independent evaluation of Global Marketing Agencies for four years in succession.
- Led IDC’s quantitative and qualitative assessment of success in Customer Experience Design.
- Most awarded digital agency as reported in the 2021 UK Digital Agency Census.
- Winner of Most Creative Agency in Latin America by One Show Awards and Cannes Lions Awards.
- Won Queen’s Award for Enterprise Innovation.
- Won the Grand Clio Music Award in 2022.
- Grey is named the no. 1 advertising agency for Creative Effectiveness by WARC.
- Named by Financial Review as one of the Most Innovative Companies and by Fast Company as a Best Workplace for Innovators.
- Named Best in Class for Digital Design at Victorian Premier Design Awards.
- Won BD Architect’s award for Retail and Leisure Architect of the Year.